All information contained within this website is educational in nature and is provided only as general information and is not medical or psychological advice.
• There is no client-practitioner or any other type of professional relationship, expressed or implied, between Joyce Steindler, or the Energy Health Clinic and you, the visitor.
• Testimonials submitted to this website are the opinions expressed by the attesters and do not constitute a guarantee, warranty or prediction regarding the outcome of individuals using any of the techniques or suggestions contained in this website.
• While all materials and links to other resources are posted in good faith, the accuracy, validity, effectiveness, completeness, or usefulness of any information herein, as with any publication, cannot be guaranteed.
• Joyce Steindler & the Energy Health CLinic accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the use or misuse of the information contained on the website.
• Except in the case of gross negligence or malpractice, I (the visitor) or my representative(s) agree to fully release and hold harmless Joyce Steindler & the Energy Health Clinic from and against any and all claims or liability of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of or in connection with my use of this website.
• If any court of law rules that any part of this disclaimer is invalid, the disclaimer stands as if those parts were struck out.
• By continuing to explore this website, you represent you have read, understand and agree to the terms of the disclaimer.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles and service descriptions on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
This site uses Google and other analytics tools for the purpose of content and traffic tracking. It does not store personal information.
Your Contact Information
Information submitted through the contact form may be added to a followup database for the purpose of ongoing communication by EHC. It is never rented or sold to third parties. This communication is voluntary and may be opted out at any time.